Process Design and Improvement Services
- Is your company showing up on blogs, Twitter, and Google as a
company to avoid?
- Are customer service and quality problems making you an
industry “problem child”?
- Is more effort invested in “muscling” products and services
through the company to get them out the door than in generating
new business for the future?
If so, then you’re likely dealing with the loss of good customers, resulting in loss of profits. If your company has a high employee turnover despite a difficult economy, your problems are twofold.
Does the idea of “process improvement” make you feel restless, antsy, or claustrophobic? To some, the thought of process design, management and improvement sounds like no fun at all. And yet, you have to admit that your current circumstances and future fortunes are quickly declining as you try to ignore your process management role?Then the time is NOW to put an end to your problematic processes and infrastructure.
Over the past 15 years, I’ve worked with many large and small companies to design business processes that are streamlined to yield proficiency, ease and excellence.
Through this process I discovered questions that clients have about these services that fall into in five broad categories:
- What’s the problem, exactly? Identifying the problems – the real problems – in play are the first steps to generating and implementing effective solutions. Trying to sweep problems under the rug, or to work around them, can prove costly in waste, rework, and many lost opportunities.
- How do we fit process improvement, lean management or any other type of improvement practice into our schedule? It’s already full…very full. For many, time is the biggest barrier of all. There never seems to be enough of it – certainly not enough to make regular process improvements. However, the impact of a foolproof process improvement system will create more room in your busy schedule, keep costs down, and boost sales and profits, too.
- How do we learn how to do this in a way that doesn’t get in the way of our current system? You can successfully learn and apply process improvement without straying from current tasks and priorities. This will help you create a constant stream of quality-proficient employees. Building this strong, confident team will result in problem-solving success using simple, proven tools and techniques.
- How do we create a workable plan? It can be difficult to turn ideas into a solid plan that looks good on paper AND that produces effective, consistent results. Would you like to learn a proven approach for creating highly effective process improvement plans and actions? The kind that virtually guarantees results? Of course!
- How do we handle staff resistance? If you experience any resistant thoughts within your organization when process change and improvement is discussed, such as, “I don’t know how to do this,” “I’m not good at it,” or “I don’t have time” (among others), then it’s time to move beyond the status quo of problem-maintaining resistance, completely and permanently.
If your business struggles with any of these issues, then read on…
Process improvement would be simple if you had the answers to all these concerns.
Now you can.
- You discovered an easy way to develop realistic, achievable and motivating goals for process improvement in your business?
- You saw process design and improvement as a game, not as a problem, itself?
- You were adept at generating ideas for individual and team actions that would lead to desired results?
- You could quickly turn ideas into viable plans that are easy to follow and implement?
- You found time within your schedule to implement, turning plans into focused and effective action, and could start mastering success?
"Jan became 150% knowledgeable in the specific issue and understood
our specific challenges. Together with Jan, we were able to address and correct
these challenges. It was quite a learning experience and extremely helpful."
- Controller, financial services firm
Process Design and Process Improvement Services
Much of my work involves helping companies to strategize and complete
big process improvement projects. Along the way, we train employees
to learn how to do things themselves. We take big projects that seem
insurmountable, make a plan to tackle them head on, redesign the processes
involved, and get clients and their teams well on the road to optimum
Many are surprised by the effectiveness, creativity and fun they experience as they learn process design, improvement and management. It’s a game with high stakes, but a game, nonetheless – one that they learn to win.
What we learn, create, and achieve, is far more than they even anticipated.
Who this service is for…
If you’ve read this far, you know this service is for you if you’re a senior manager or team leader who wants to work smarter through strong leadership, effective process design and process management. Process improvement leads to greater business results, increased customer and employee satisfaction, and more sales. And if you have all that, you can be certain that everyone will be happy…much more than they are now
It’s not for you if…
- Your business operates now with clarity, consistency and ease…
- You are not held back by doubts, resistance or fears when it comes to designing or making process improvements…
- You find it easy to generate an endless stream of ideas to make major changes and improvements…
- You can easily create workable plans to make process changes …
- You have no problem fitting process improvement activities into your already busy schedule and making them happen both successfully and consistently.
Drop me an email or pick up the phone today. Put the power of effective process management to work for your company right away. Click here to send me an e-mail.