Who I work with: Is this you?
I offer business improvement, and process improvement consulting services for companies that are changing…a lot…either because they want to, or because they must.
The clients and companies I can help most know that the way they get their work done can't be the same in the present or future as it was in the past.
They want to be fully and sustainably competitive — no matter what’s going on in the world around them — and sometimes, in spite of it.
They’re ready to act.
And they want to have their feeling of command back.
Does one or more of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You have a big problem you need to solve. It’s costing your company LOTS(!) of time, money, energy and good will to fix, work around, dabble at solving in a piecemeal fashion, or to try to ignore. If yours is like other companies in this situation, you may not have the right skills inside the company to solve the problem now yourself. And you don’t have the luxury of time to experiment, or to grow your own expertise. You need to get it right. You need to get it done. And you need to do it now.
- You're growing or changing rapidly. You need an “entrepreneur for hire” to optimize business operations and processes so you can handle the tidal wave of change that you’re experiencing. You need calm, clear, experienced vision, perspective and skills to work with you to plan and guide implementation of the improved processes you know your company must have now, perhaps, to survive, and beyond that, to thrive.
- Something is just not quite right. You suspect there's a problem somewhere in a critical process or two but you’re not sure if there is, and if so, where or what it is. You don't know how to start to figure it out, and then solve the problem sustainably so that it doesn't come back.
- The company is working well, and you're ready to excel. If you're in this situation, you want your company to be world class – the company everyone talks about as the leader in its industry, the best of the best. You want to put your company to the test to see how close you are to that goal. Then, once you know where you are on the path to excellence, you'd like some guidance so you can achieve "best in class" status more easily, more predictably, more sustainably.
My programs make an uncertain future more certain through expert business assessment, process design and process improvement consulting services. I help you change, improve, and achieve more, with less stress.
If one or more of these scenarios is true for you, read on. You’re in the right place. I can help you, too.
Are you in one of the following categories?
- CEO’s, senior executives and senior managers responsible for ensuring that their organization runs as well and profitably as it can, now, and for the long-run
- Leaders of major project or process improvement teams
- Individuals who want coaching and a sounding board as they lead large change and improvement projects
Who is most likely to be successful with this approach to process improvement?
My clients typically share the following characteristics. If these “fit” or sound true for you, it’s very likely we can work well together, too, to make you and your company successful in your next major change or improvement program or project.
- Your company’s “story,” processes, and potentially, its fortunes are changing, perhaps very rapidly.
- You’re at the helm of the change process – or will be, soon. You must lead a team sure-footedly through uncertainty.
- You want to make change that lasts and creates better business results, customers who are "fans" of your products and services, and refer others to them. You want to improve employees' work lives and environment. And you want to do all of this more easily, more predictably.
- When you hear the word, “team,” you can recall good experiences.
- You love to excel, to be the best.
- You’re not afraid to ask for help. You can say, “I don’t know how we’ll get this done, but we will, we must. And it will be much better if we have expert help.”
If this profile is all or mostly true for you, you and your company can be successful with my approach, too. Next, learn more about How I Work to help you turn your business goals into great results.